Lean Manufacturing: An Introduction Training
- Our Introductory programme on Lean manufacturing is designed for Executive Leadership that includes the CEO and other members of top management who are responsible for setting up a vision for Lean implementation with the freedom and resources to explore new ideas for breakthrough improvements.
Our 1 Day workshop covers in detail the Lean Manufacturing Tools & Techniques, Business Case for Lean and the Lean Methodology. The workshop also covers practical ways to select Lean tool and how to create effective organizational Behaviors that will help Leaders to successfully deploy Lean Approach in their organization with demonstrable benefits.
- The History of Lean and Success Stories
- Advance Lean Tools & Techniques and How they differ from traditional Mass production Approaches
- How To Successfully Deploy Lean Principles in Your Organization
- How to sustain Lean Program Subsequent to deployment
- Training course Material
- Refreshments & Lunch