Lean Manufacturing: Expert Training Programme
Learn the fundamental principles of Lean in Manufacturing with our Training programme Expert: Lean Manufacturing.
The 5-days highly interactive Programme is designed to enhances the participants’ learning experience, and facilitates them grasp the concepts of lean management, lean manufacturing principles, concept of flow & continual improvement, basic requirements of lean & its implementation.
The training is delivered by our experienced faculty members who are the pioneer practitioners of LEAN Manufacturing (formerly known as TOYOTA Production System) since 1995 and Six Sigma methodology since 1998 in India. More important, they are all Six Sigma Black Belts certified and trained on TOYOTA Manufacturing System from none but one of the recognized Six Sigma pioneer leaders SONY Corporation, Japan and contributed to fusion of Lean approach with Six Sigma and witnessed the evolution of Lean Six Sigma since its Infancy .
- Plant managers those who will drive effective Lean Deployment strategies in an organization.
- Top and middle level management personnel of small, medium and large scale companies
- Production/ Engineering/Maintenance/Quality/Materials managers and executives
- Advance Lean Tools & Techniques, Practical application and How they differ from Traditional Mass Production Approaches
- How to use Lean thinking to initiate improvement using Lean Tools & Techniques
- Creation of your own value stream map (Current & Future States) and plan kaizen events
- Selection & Planning of projects leading to demonstrable benefits
- How To Successfully Deploy Lean in Your Organization
- How to sustain Lean Program Subsequent to deployment
- Training course Material
- Refreshments & Lunch