LSS GREEN BELT
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least one to three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes.
Lean Six-Sigma Green-Belt Certification is considered as a mark of operational excellence in many industries. It helps you enhance your career, and boosts your organization’s performance through your mastery of statistical skills including your ability to performance improvement. Becoming certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt confirms your commitment to organizational performance improvement and the positive impact it will have on your organization.
The program objective is to develop professionals with expertise in one of the specified quality disciplines, called Lean Six Sigma, who
- Possesses a level of knowledge, skills and expertise in the Lean Six Sigma management strategy as well as statistical methods as mentioned in the course curriculum.
- Could meet the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt expectations covering ever evolving industrial needs.
- Could act as a team member under the direction of a Black Belt to support the Lean Six Sigma Initiatives in their respective organization as a change agent.
- Can deliver substantial improvements in the organizational performance by leading their own less complex, high impact projects and through application of methodologies learnt.
Preferred: Minimum Educational qualifications are any one of the following:
a. Degree or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Business Management from a recognized Institution, OR
b. Bachelor’s degree (with mathematics at least at the 10+2 level or equivalent)
Desirable: Executive Leaders, Middle Management, Engineers, Executives, Entrepreneurs and Transactional process leaders preferably with One to Three years of work experience.
Note: Final Year Students or fresh Diploma / graduates may also apply for Green Belt Training Program
The complete course duration consists of 8 days (64Hrs) scheduled as
- The course extends over a period of Two 1-week (3 days) session with a gap of 3 weeks in between to apply the learning.
- Project review in sessions 2.
- Training Course Material-Participant Manual
- Study material & Text Books
- Refreshment & Lunch.
- Examination Fee
- Has ability to explain Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools (quality, process / continuous improvement, etc.), and can apply them in their own processes
- Has a fundamental understanding of the components and techniques used in project management, including planning, deploying, monitoring, etc.
- Thoroughly understands and uses limited aspects of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Involved in quality improvement projects to Analyzes and solves quality problems
- Has basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, can identify non-value-added elements and activities, and can use specific tools.
- Uses and apply quality function deployment (QFD) techniques, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and process capability tools.
- Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Participates in a project, but do not led a project
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes
- A defined, management-approved business improvement project that provides a business impact to your business of Rs 10,00,000 per year or greater. The knowledge and skills learned in this training course will be applied to this project.
- Devote at least 40 percent of your time at your work environment to work on your projects.
- Understanding of basic statistics and Basic School-level algebra is helpful to understand statistical concepts.
- Calculators are required and must be provided by the participant (Bring Calculator during course)
An authentic professional certification is valued by respected, recognized, and established professional organization that an individual has demonstrated proficiency within a specified area of knowledge. It is important to understand that Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is not an academic qualification like Degree or Diploma or license or registration. It is just recognition that an individual has demonstrated proficiency in, and comprehension of, a particular Lean Six Sigma course curriculum at a specific point in time and demonstrated the proficiency in application of Lean Six-Sigma approach to at least one real world scenario.
Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification is awarded to those who meet the following criteria. Candidates must:
a. Degree or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Business Management from a recognized Institution.
b. Bachelor’s degree (with mathematics at least at the 10+2 level or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institution.
Executive Leaders, Middle Management, Engineers, Executives, Entrepreneurs and Transactional process leaders with Three years of work experience as it pertains to the course curriculum.
The Certificate of Participation in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt programme shall be awarded to each participant.
The applicants for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification are required to pass a written exam conducted on the last day of the training session.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification examination consists of 100 multiple-choice questions measuring individual’s proficiency in the area of knowledge specified in course curriculum. It is a three-hour open book examination offered in English language only. Participants may use their training material, study material and / or their own reference material.
The passing score for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam is 70 percent.
The applicants for Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification are assessed for their effectiveness in applying the Lean Six Sigma approach.
The effectiveness means that the candidate has demonstrated the ability to lead the change process by successfully applying Lean Six Sigma methodologies on more than one significant project.
The applicants are required to complete at least One Lean Six Sigma projects and submit a documentary evidence of completed project reports duly signed by concerned business leader or finance head within One Year from the last date of training session. A project report must demonstrate use of Lean Six- Sigma methodology (DMAIC or DMADV) as well as applicable statistical tools and techniques used in the project including project charter, team member names, project schedules, samples of data used, presentations to sponsors, champion or leaders, financial and other business results etc.
The Green Belt applicants are required to present an oral presentation on the completed projects and the effectiveness shall be evaluated as per the following criteria. The presentation and evaluation will be of maximum 1 Hrs and will be scheduled as per the mutual agreement with the applicants.
The passing score for Effectiveness Assessment is 70 percent.
The participant who successfully fulfills these criteria shall be the Creative Process Management Certified Green Belt and awarded with the Green Belt certificate based on examination and its application.
4) Provide documentary proof of demonstrating application of proficiency:
The applicants for Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification are assessed for their effectiveness in applying the Lean Six Sigma approach. The effectiveness means that the candidate has demonstrated the ability to actively participate (and/or lead) in the change process by successfully applying Lean Six Sigma methodologies to at least one significant project.
The applicants are required to complete at least one Lean Six Sigma projects and submit documentary evidence in the form of project report duly signed by concerned business leader or finance head within Six months from the last date of training session. Note: Final Year Students or fresh Diploma / graduates may get additional Six Months to submit documentary evidence subject to prior approval. A project report must demonstrate use of six- sigma methodology (DMAIC) as well as applicable statistical tools & techniques used in the project including project charter, team member names, project schedules, samples of data used, presentations to Black Belt, financial and other business results.
The Green Belt applicants are required to present an oral presentation on the completed project and the effectiveness shall be evaluated as per the following criteria. The presentation and evaluation will be of maximum 1 Hrs and will be scheduled as per the mutual agreement with the applicants
|ASSESSMENT AREA||MAX SCORE||ASSESSMENT AREA||MAX SCORE|
|Change Agent Skills||12||Ability to achieve results||15|
|Application of tools & techniques||12||Project Documentation||11|
The passing score for Effectiveness Assessment is 70 percent.
The participant who successfully fulfills these criteria shall be awarded with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
- For Registration Fee: Please call +91-9810978826 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The charges Includes Course Material, Study material, Examination Fee
- This fee is non-refundable / Non-transferable in nature.
Re-exam Fee:Contact Programme Coordinator. It is applicable after Six months from the last date of previous examination and training session attended.
Please attach self-attested copies of degree/diploma along with experience certificate (if any) with registration form.
In case of program cancellation by organization, full fee shall be refunded but no interest shall be paid.
|BATCH||BATCH I||BATCH II||LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION|
|2 Batches (Every Month)||Monday – 2nd Week||Monday – 4th Week||Last Working day of Previous Month|
Classes are generally held from Monday through Friday, 09:00 to 18:00 hours.