SS: Champion Training Programme
Champions are drawn from upper management by the Executive Leadership, who takes responsibility for Six Sigma implementation across the organization in an integrated manner. Champions also act as mentors to Black Belts.
- The three-days Programme is designed to provide key individuals with the knowledge to facilitate the leadership, implementation and deployment of Six Sigma and the mentoring of Black Belts.
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- The History of Six Sigma and Success Stories
- What are the Six Sigma Tools & Techniques and How they differ from Traditional improvement Approaches
- Overview of Key Six Sigma Tools & Techniques and their usage
- Selection & Planning of projects leading to demonstrable benefits
- How To Successfully Deploy Six Sigma in Your Organization
- How to sustain Six Sigma Program Subsequent to deployment
- Training course Material
- Refreshments & Lunch