CPM is the leading Consultancy Organization for ISO certifications specific to various Management Systems. We assists organizations to establish, implement and maintain ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 22000, ISO27001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001. We believes in adding value by integrating the policy, processes, technology and people, which is the key to success of all high performance organizations.
The key strength of CPM lies in its dedicated team of consultants. These individuals have excelled in various process improvements initiatives across the globe at leading Multi-National organizations. Our consulting services draw from over a decade of hard work and experience in research and facilitation.
We have a strong base of experts in diverse fields for assisting various industries, such as, Light and Heavy Industries, Electrical and Electronics, Automotive, Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Chemical, Petrochemical, Process Industries , Testing and R&D Laboratories, Banks and Financial Institutions, BPOs, IT Education and Software.
- A Gap Analysis is carried out In order to find out the current status of implementation of systems that helps organizations to identify the weak areas on which more efforts are required to improve its performance and to ensures smooth implementation.
- Standard specific Awareness Training Programmes are organized for Senior and Middle Management level personnel as appropriate.
- Assistance is provided to key personnel within the organization in preparation of necessary Documentation to comply with the requirements of relevant International Standards.
- Internal auditors training is given to selected personnel, which includes classroom training as well as practical exposure to internal audits.
- To provide confidence to the organization about their preparedness for certification, a shadow audit or Pre-Assessment is carried out by our experienced consultants.
SYSTEM CERTIFICATION RELATED SERVICES
- ISO/TS 16949 is an internationally accepted technical specification that defines the requirements for establishing, implementing and operating a quality management system in the automotive supply chain. The goal of ISO/TS 16949 was the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive industry.
- The ISO 13485 is a global standard specifying Quality Management System requirements for Medical Devices. Medical devices can be simple or complex, but all of these can benefit from being designed and manufactured under ISO 13485 which is most widely used QMS standard for medical device .
- The growing concern among consumers about the food safety is one of the greatest challenge food industry is facing today.This is becoming more and more important as customer demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers are safe.
- We are in an era, where we are surrounded by abundance of information and confidentiality of information is critical to your operations and perhaps even the survival of your organization. Similarly, intellectual property of your organization is at high risk. Securing your intellectual property is critical to compete and succeed. Being certified to ISO 27001 will help you to manage and protect your valuable information assets.
- The industries are becoming more & more concerned towards improvement in their environmental performance because of growing public pressure on governments all over the world to impose stringent legislation on them. Environmental issues pose various difficulties to business owners to understand their obligations, responsibilities & rights while operating a unit.
- In a competitive marketplace, your customers are looking for more than just keen pricing from their suppliers. Companies need to demonstrate that their businesses are managed efficiently and responsibly and that they can provide a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work-related accidents and incidents.
- Today’s dynamic and turbulent business environment has shifted the focus of the organizations from “Quality” to “Competitive Quality”. What separates a world class organization from others is – how better you are from the rest of your competitors. The ISO 9001 is an international standard specifying Quality Management System requirements for any organization that needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product meeting customer as well as applicable legislative requirements and aims to customer delight.