In a competitive marketplace, your customers are looking for more than just keen pricing from their suppliers. Companies need to demonstrate that their businesses are managed efficiently and responsibly and that they can provide a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work-related accidents and incidents.
OHSAS 18001 is a specification for Occupational Health & Safety Management System to promote safe & healthy working environment by providing a frame work that allows companies to consistently identify and control H&S risks, reduce potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
OHSAS has been designed to be compatible with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, to help companies to meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner.
OHSAS can be adopted by any organization wishing to implement a formal system to reduce the risk associated with health and safety in the working environment for employees, customers and the general public.
Choose Creative Process Management’s Services for expert consultation and personal support tailored to your business needs such as
- To conduct gap analysis
- To provide awareness & IA training programmes
- To develop OHSAS Management System easy to implement
- To conduct Internal audit, take C&P actions & solve quality problem
- To conduct Pre-Assessment audit & periodic check for continual assessment
Certifying your OHSAS 18001 management system enables your organization to prove that it conforms to the specification and provides the following benefits:
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
- Reduce the risk of penalties and possible litigation
- SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION ROAD MAP
- STEP 1: Get an understanding of the standard and what it means in your company
- STEP 2: Consider hiring a consultant
- STEP 3: Plan your project
- STEP 4: Gap Analysis
- STEP 5: Adopt Team Approach – Steering Team & Task Teams
- STEP 6: Train employees on standard
- STEP 7: Establish system & Prepare Documentation
- STEP 8: Use system for 6-Weeks to 3-months to collect records and to demonstrate improvements
- STEP 9: Train internal auditors
- STEP10: Conduct Internal Audits
- STEP11: Qualify Pre-Assessment Audit
- STEP12: The Registration Audit