At Creative process Management, We feel, that the Training should help you to be a practitioner. Trainings need not to be complex. Rather, training needs to be simple, understandable, pertinent, enjoyable, and engaging. The Training programmes should strengthen the capabilities of the individual as well as the business entity.
We offer a broad range of featured training programmes, with our contingent of industry experienced technical experts in proven quality principles and process improvement tools & techniques such as Lean six sigma; and professionally qualified auditors to various ISO standards.
We know how to ignite minds to initiate change. We know how to transform your organization by train those who can make the difference – that’s how we turn our experience into your expertise.
When you learn with us, you get the full benefit of our expert’s knowledge. We have a team of expert faculty, who have the required knowledge, experience, depth, capability and expertise that you’re looking for in a training programme.
Our faculty members are pioneer practitioners of LEAN Manufacturing since 1995, Six Sigma methodology since 1998 and Lead auditors to various ISO Standards. Some of them are original SONY Six Sigma Black Belt Certified processionals previously trained on Toyota Manufacturing System (commonly called LEAN) at SONY research center, JAPAN and contributed to the evolution of Lean Six Sigma since its Infancy. They bring significant expertise in the classroom training environment to make the learning not only valuable but enjoyable too.
On an average, our Faculty have more than 25 years of experience in Practicing, training, materials development, coaching and mentoring. More important, they are all Six Sigma Black Belts certified from none but one of the recognized Six Sigma pioneer leaders SONY Corporation, Japan.
Creative Process Management’s Experts, have proven their skills to the leaders and could be the best partners in your journey towards improvement too.
So, Start your journey towards success and excellence with the pioneers.
Different people, departments and organizations have different needs. That’s why we deliver our programmes in two formats – Public training and corporate training.
Public training is cost effective for self sponsored and company sponsored participants, and are perfect when you want to train one, two or three people. They are run regularly and provide effective training allowing you to develop network with people coming from diverse industry and functional backgrounds. It helps you in adopting an industry wide view of prevailing process improvement methodologies in streamlining your own business processes and delivering results.
The courses are led by expert faculty, who are skilled in both their subject matter and in the most effective ways to deliver it, facilitating our participants to learn and put them to use.
We take great care in selecting high quality venues, paying special attention to location, facilities and service standards. Courses are available across the country.
Corporate (In-company/in-house/on-site) training means our programme can be customized to your organizational needs and can be delivered at premises of your choice. This ensures that your people learn selected improvement methodology suited to the organization, in a set-up where they will be using them.
We provides an entire spectrum of customized corporate training workshops to partner with organizations in implementing Lean Management, Six Sigma initiatives and implementation of various ISO standards.
Programmes are led by expert faculty, who are skilled in both their subject matter and in the most effective ways to deliver it, facilitating our participants to learn and put them to use.
Programmes are Priced by the day rather than by the no of participants, enabling you to make savings for groups, and you can save on the travel and accommodation expenses too.
Corporate training mode is best suited for the organizations, who want to
- Train a group of people
- Save money on travel and accommodation
- The training customized to their organizational needs
- Reduce the risk to confidential and proprietary information.
OUR POPULAR TRAINING SUBJECTS
- Six-Sigma is a fact-based data driven structured methodology that is used to create breakthrough improvements in business processes. We provide the entire range of Six Sigma trainings including Certification Programs of Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt.
- The Lean Six Sigma is a fact-based, data-driven management methodology of improvement that values defect prevention over defect detection, prepares your company for growth and future expansions. We provide the entire range of Lean Six Sigma trainings including Certification Programs of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt.
- Learn the fundamental principles of Lean Manufacturing with our training programmes. Lean Manufacturing is a systematic approach of improvement that values defect prevention over defect detection and prepares the organization for growth and future expansion. It identifies and eliminate the waste (Non-Value added activities) through continuous improvement by flowing the product at the pull of the customer in pursuit of perfection.
- Our training courses on quality management System specific to automotive sector are designed to enhances the participants’ learning experience and to achieves a better level of understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 standard at the end of the programme.
- ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services including customer requirements.
- The growing concern among consumers about the food safety is one of the greatest challenge food industry is facing today. In order to minimize the food safety risks, to comply with various national & international regulations and to build customer’ trust, Food Business operators (FBO) have demonstrated heavy reliance on food safety management system based on International Standard ISO 22000.
- Now A days, organizations store more and more information about individuals as well as business transactions in Digital form. Managing how that information is stored, shared, accessed and controlled is complex, complicated to manage and prone to security risk. Our ISMS training courses are designed to enhances the participants’ learning experience and to achieves a better level of understanding of the ISO 27001 standard.
- Gain the Necessary competence and confidence to eliminate operational safety and health risks to all stakeholders and achieve highest operational standards by our training programmes for ISO18001 Occupational Health & Safety(OHSAS).
- Minimise risk of environmental accidents, Reduce costs and energy consumption through streamlined processes with increased EMS awareness across your organization and achieve the highest operational standards by our training programmes for ISO14001 Environmental Management System(EMS).
- Our quality management System training courses are designed to enhances the participants’ learning experience and to achieves a better level of understanding of the ISO9001 standard at the end of the programme.